Tomorrow it’s back to work, and I hate to whine, but where did the weekend go? What I did this weekend:
1. I washed, dried, folded, and put away 3 loads of laundry.
2. I cooked two meals.
3. I washed the dishes twice.
4. I read two articles in a Portuguese version of Reader’s Digest.
5. I took about 20 turns in on-line Scrabble.
6. I watched 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives (finished season 1).
7. I rode the exercise bike for 20 minutes (Yay!)
8. I paid bills.
9. I went grocery shopping.
10. I changed the oil in my car.
11. I vacuumed the truck.
12. I took a woman I visit teach to “Monster Golf” with her son.*
13. I took two baths (this is a very big plus because I had could only take showers for a week after the angiogram).
14. I thought a lot about whether I should apply for another job—is it more status? Is it more money? Those are the only things that might get me to change jobs, and I have a feeling it would be neither.
15. I read People magazine all the way through—check out the article on the Mormon woman in Utah with 6 kids with autism. This item was part of #13.
16. I went shopping with Liz at Sam’s for a potato bar for 125 people.
17. I went out to dinner once.
18. I did not eat any snickerdoodles that Paul made even though I wanted to.
19. I ate something called a graple that is an apple that has been injected with grape juice to make it taste like a grape. It was good, but I won’t buy any again.
20. I went to church, but only sacrament meeting because I had a vertigo attack in the middle of it.
I think I need to plan more fun and more exercise for next weekend.