Several weeks ago Sarah “tagged” me and asked me to write 8 little-known facts about me. So here goes:
1. I was hit by a car while I was playing Monopoly in my own front yard (I was 8),
2. My Scrabble rating is 1070, and my highest word was “villages” for 158 points.
3. I broke my leg by falling down the stairs in high school and had to go to a dance in a cast.
4. I like meat, but I’m a vegetarian.
5. I have lots of dreams about anxiety (missing planes, getting swept away by rivers, getting caught in a volcano, being left on top of a mountain, etc.)
6. I secretly read People magazine–and not just in the doctor’s office the way most people claim–I subscribe!
7. I really dislike people who won’t say what they want and yet expect to get it anyway. Passive aggressive people positively make me crazy!
8. I play the string bass (but I never practice, unfortunately).
So now you know it all!